HD Photos: MC12

Well, being the photographer here at Symbolic I have to really show my dedication towards doing my best. I had to stand in the middle of the road in the pouring rain with my camera to get some of these shots. In my honest opinion, completely worth it. I'd say many photographers have been in positions like this and have said the exact same thing, get the shot that you absolutely want and nothing less.


Some people just don't realize how long this car is until you see it in person, being just over 16 feet long this car is one of the hardest to get in and out of our showroom. 


Our main transporter from our dealership to our service center is the main man Jordan. He has handled some of the most amazing and valuable cars in the world. He knows what he's doing and does a great job at moving our cars. 



You'd think he'd be nervous moving a 16 foot 600+ horsepower car? Not Jordan, we've got the MC12 in the right hands. 


See ya!


Hope you enjoyed the photos!