2011 Bentley Supersports

When we took this Bentley Supersports out for photos this afternoon, we had to find a great spot to shoot the car with a nice refreshing background. Tucked away in Birdrock was this amazing spot right on the beach where we really like to take our cars for photos. As Nick was moving the car for me, I had snapped a few quick pictures as the car was going to it's usual spot and this happened to pop up. The photo just grabbed my attention right away and kind of caught me off guard. When I looked at the photo on my camera it was alright, but then I opened it up on my computer and loved it. I wanted to share with you guys a quick almost behind the scenes photo that I had taken on this photoshoot. The car is being loaded into our inventory on the website and I will have a link for everyone shortly. Enjoy...